Current Job Opportunities
- Carpenters - Closing Date: November 22, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
Entry Level Hiring Procedure
This method is only used for select, entry level positions and is not used for all positions.
Applicants will be judged based on a five point system, the points are as follows:
- Application - legibility, completion, accuracy, employment history, signature
- Aptitude Exam - total score on exam
- Housing Authority Employment History - points based on past employment history with LLHA
- Native American Preference - points based on Tribal enrollment
- U.S. Veteran Status - points based on veteran status
- Fill out a LL Housing Authority Job Application or update an already submitted application. The application must be submitted before the closing date to be considered for the position.
- Complete an Aptitude Exam
- The aptitude exam must be completed on site
- The aptitude exam must be completed before the closing date to be considered for the position.
LEECH LAKE BAND OF OJIBWE HOUSING AUTHORITY
Main: (218) 335-8280
Toll Free: 1-866-233-2233
Emergencies Only: 218-759-6035
Address: 611 Elm Avenue | P.O. Box 938 | Cass Lake, MN 56633
Check us out on
Learn About Our Point System and how you can increase your points for housing.
- 25 Points - Date of Application
- 20 Points - Head of Household is an enrolled member of Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- 10 Points - Every 6 month update to 100 points
- 10 Points - Applicant is a local resident for 3 - 10 years.