Current Job Opportunities
No jobs available at this time. Check back often for job opportunities.
Entry Level Hiring Procedure
This method is only used for select, entry level positions and is not used for all positions.
Applicants will be judged based on a five point system, the points are as follows:
- Application - legibility, completion, accuracy, employment history, signature
- Aptitude Exam - total score on exam
- Housing Authority Employment History - points based on past employment history with LLHA
- Native American Preference - points based on Tribal enrollment
- U.S. Veteran Status - points based on veteran status
- Fill out a LL Housing Authority Job Application or update an already submitted application. The application must be submitted before the closing date to be considered for the position.
- Complete an Aptitude Exam
- The aptitude exam must be completed on site
- The aptitude exam must be completed before the closing date to be considered for the position.
LEECH LAKE BAND OF OJIBWE HOUSING AUTHORITY
Main: (218) 335-8280
Toll Free: 1-866-233-2233
Emergencies Only: 218-759-6035
Address: 611 Elm Avenue | P.O. Box 938 | Cass Lake, MN 56633
Check us out on
Learn About Our Point System and how you can increase your points for housing.
- 25 Points - Date of Application
- 20 Points - Head of Household is an enrolled member of Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
- 10 Points - Every 6 month update to 100 points
- 10 Points - Applicant is a local resident for 3 - 10 years.